1) February 1, 2017: Beyonce announced she was pregnant with twins and posted a stunning pic to her Instragram (in her lingerie), with the caption “We would like to share our love and happiness. We have been blessed two times over. We are incredibly grateful that our family will be growing by two, and we thank you for your well wishes. – The Carters”
2) February 17, 2017: At an NBA All-Star game in New Orleans, she chose a casual yet chic look. Beyonce wore ripped boyfriend jeans, a plain white T-shirt, and interestingly, a Gucci kimono. Of course, the look wouldn’t be complete without her $450 Japanese-inspired Gucci fan.
3) March 14, 2017: Bey totally killed it in this dress. She wore a (super) tight body con little black dress, and paired the looked with over-the-knee boots, oversized earrings and a beautiful Gucci handbag. Check out her Instragram post:
4) March 18, 2017: With a rose colored free-flowing Vandevorst jacket and a form-fitting beige maxi dress, she showed off her curves while looking flawless and elegant.
5) April 1, 2017: Beyonce rocked a long-sleeve dark blue gown by Nicole Miller. She completed the look with a small black clutch and beautiful dangling earrings. Simple yet classy!
6) April 23, 2017: The celeb posted a pic to her Instragram of her and her daughter, Blue Ivy, on Easter Sunday. The mother/daughter pair color-coordinated with each other, which was super cute. Beyonce wore a long, white, form fitting dress, showing off her prego belly. She added some style to the simple look with pink platform sandals and perfectly round sunglasses.
7) April 30, 2017: Beyonce attended the Wearable Art Gala in Waco, Texas, supporting her mother. She wore a long sleeve, to-the-floor satin red gown and finished the look with an attention-grabbing floral headpiece, complete with twigs sticking out an all.
8) May 3, 2017: The star went for a more “effortlessly cool” look with this ensemble. She wore a blazer embroidered with floral accents, a simple pair of black pants, and come crazy neck bling. She finished the look with Gucci’s metallic “Modern Future” backpack.
9) May 3, 2017: The same day, the celeb changed into a black sheer top with lace accents and paired it with ripped boyfriend jeans. Green Marni shoes and a Gucci handbag completed the look.
10) May 3, 2017: In yet another Instagram pic from the same day, Beyonce rocked a casual look, wearing a shirt that read “Preggers” in all-caps. She wore a baggy jean jacket over top of it, and finished the look with distressed jeans and some simple white canvas sneakers.